| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberdeen, Ms in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 76.2mm (3in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberdeen, Ms August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Aberdeen, Ms, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberdeen, Ms:
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) NW
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) NW
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- State University, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.8 miles) NNE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) N
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 159 kms (98.8 miles) ESE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) S