Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Aberdeen, Ms vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Aberdeen, Ms vs Radicofani, Italy
Aberdeen, Ms vs Gabo Island, Australia
Aberdeen, Ms vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Aberdeen, Ms vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Jerez De La Frontera vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Jerez De La Frontera vs Skovorodino, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Volterra, Italy
Kem vs Lyon
Davenport, Wa vs Tarauaca
Taiyuan vs Uwajima
Bko-S vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- The distance between Aberdeen, Ms, Usa and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 7,273 km or 4,519 mi.
- To reach Aberdeen, Ms in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 295.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Aberdeen, Ms bearing 241° or WSW .
- Aberdeen, Ms has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Aberdeen, Ms is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 0.4 °C (0.7°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) more in Aberdeen, Ms. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 785.2 mm (30.9 in) more which is equivalent to 785.2 l/m² (19.27 US gal/ft²) or 7,852,000 l/ha (839,431 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.8° higher in Aberdeen, Ms than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aberdeen, Ms relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Aberdeen, Ms
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -4 (-6)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Aberdeen, Ms vs Barra, Brazil
Aberdeen, Ms vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Aberdeen, Ms vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Aberdeen, Ms vs Kristiansand, Norway
Jerez De La Frontera vs Abu Kamal, Syria
Jerez De La Frontera vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Jerez De La Frontera vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Brinkley, Ar vs Cape Hooper, Nt
Hudeiba vs Ludhiana
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Klaipeda
Campbell River, Bc vs Takayama
Aberdeen, Ms vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Ms
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) NW
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) NW
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- State University, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.8 miles) NNE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) N
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 159 kms (98.8 miles) ESE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera